Monday, January 25, 2010

Samantha Shoes … Well Boots Actually!


A few months back, I did a post about Samantha Shoes – well, that post has gotten quite a bit of attention, so I thought I would give you guys some more styles … winter styles because we all know that winter is right around the corner! Boots are the style for winter and honestly, mid-calf and thigh-high boots are the absolute best. Samantha Shoes has come out with some beautiful, signature boots in Stephanie black. 

These mid-calf boots are designed with leather in the toe and heel area to protect the luxurious kid suede upper. Inside the boot? You have Samantha Shoes signature soft leather lining, padding and total arch support, which is something I know that you are craving!

You want to learn more about Samantha Shoes? Well then, you need to click here and I can promise that this particular brand will love you … along with your feet!

0 comments: