Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christian Louboutin NITOINIMOI 120 Plateau Booties!


If there was one shoe that I think that I could absolutely live inside, it would be a Christian Louboutin shoe. This guy really knows what he is doing when he comes up with his beautiful designs and to be perfectly honest, I have been waiting for a pair of booties to come along with the Christian Louboutin tag on them.

Finally, the NITOINMOI 120 Plateau booties are here and they have the Christian Louboutin tag on them. These particular booties are special in my mind, they are absolutely beautiful in all of there different facets and if you are looking for some boots this winter that you can strut around in – these are them.

Now, the criss-cross straps are something that I find so interesting and unique, however I am not quite sure about the suede underneath. That is something I am still trying to accept.

0 comments: